The Beatles

Beatles Memorabilia: 50th Anniversary Reproduction Collectible 1964 Seltaeb Buttons

$31.99
  • Beatles Memorabilia: 50th Anniversary  Reproduction Collectible 1964 Seltaeb Buttons

The Beatles

Beatles Memorabilia: 50th Anniversary Reproduction Collectible 1964 Seltaeb Buttons

$31.99
  • Replica facsimiles of the 1964 Seltaeb 9 button collection.
  • Made exclusively for the commemoration of the 1964 First US Visit by the Beatles.
  • Limited Edition 1,964 worldwide sets.

The buttons come from the 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Memorabilia Box Set which was made exclusively for the commemoration of the historic 1964 First US Visit by the Beatles. The concert tour programs and the tickets from this set are being sold separately as well as the complete boxed set.

"Seltaeb was a company set up in 1963 to look after the merchandising interests of the Beatles and Brian Epstein. Nicky Byrne was contracted by David Jacobs (Epstein’s lawyer) to head the company on behalf of NEMS Enterprises, Brian Epstein’s management company. Byrne took the contract at a 90% commission rate, leaving only 10% for the Beatles and NEMS combined. Not realizing the potential goldmine for Beatles-related products at the time, Epstein accepted the 10% rate, which has been estimated at a $100,000,000 dollar loss for NEMS and the Beatles."

  • Gallery
  • Description
  • Replica facsimiles of the 1964 Seltaeb 9 button collection.
  • Made exclusively for the commemoration of the 1964 First US Visit by the Beatles.
  • Limited Edition 1,964 worldwide sets.

The buttons come from the 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Memorabilia Box Set which was made exclusively for the commemoration of the historic 1964 First US Visit by the Beatles. The concert tour programs and the tickets from this set are being sold separately as well as the complete boxed set.

"Seltaeb was a company set up in 1963 to look after the merchandising interests of the Beatles and Brian Epstein. Nicky Byrne was contracted by David Jacobs (Epstein’s lawyer) to head the company on behalf of NEMS Enterprises, Brian Epstein’s management company. Byrne took the contract at a 90% commission rate, leaving only 10% for the Beatles and NEMS combined. Not realizing the potential goldmine for Beatles-related products at the time, Epstein accepted the 10% rate, which has been estimated at a $100,000,000 dollar loss for NEMS and the Beatles."